Tuesday, May 15, 2007

And the Magic number is...

37.
Yes, I made it to 37 with a brocha!!! (Okay, so I missed a couple of brochot along the way, but not any actual numbers, so it still counts.) And that means I counted with a brocha in labor (27), and the night after giving birth (28), and for a good week and a half after! Not bad. And then my husband went back to work, I had all the kids plus a newborn, and I promptly forgot a whole day.

Oh, and RenReb missed one in the thirties too, so I might have even gotten past her! Which makes me feel a bit better, although compared to last year's magic number (1, yes, I missed counting completely on the second day of Sefiras HaOmer last year, yes, that made me feel pretty dumb, although I completely blame my husband for failing to remind me.) I think I did a pretty good job!

No comments: